Tuesday, September 27, 2011

L-O-V-E


I love when my Heavenly Father speaks to me!


Lately, I've been thinking about the beginning of my life. I have very little information about my biological mother and no information about my biological father. I've tried to find my biological mother by going to the area of Guatemala where she was from, San Juan de la Laguna. I was not able to find her.

The day I asked God this question, "Where were YOU at the beginning of my life?, God brought to mind Psalm 139, "I was there in the womb...I CREATED you with my own hands, and I created you with a purpose. You were not alone at the orphanage......remember what I showed you?" But then I asked, "But what about my conception? Why did that happen the way it did? Why didn't I ever get to know my biological parents, and what were they like, and what was going on in their lives at the time? Oh so many questions!"

What God gave me was a picture of Him writting, "L-O-V-E" in the sand. My conception was God's way of showing His love to my biological mother, my biological father and to me! He said, "Don't worry so much about the details, concentrate more on how much I LOVE YOU."

Later that week, God revealed to me more of His beautiful thoughts He has about me. The fact is, that if He were to make a list of what He thought of Gloria Carmelinda Hoover, it would be a list that would outnumber the SAND! This is a thought I can't even fathom or comprehend! The truth is, He created me because He loved and continues to love ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment